Making Money with Your Blog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A place for finding the Nuts and Bolts for Making Money Online with Affiliate Marketing Business Opportunity!

First of all, what is an article? An article is a short essay about one limited topic that is directly related to the subject matter of your website. Your articles should range in length from 300 words on up to about 700 words. Most article directories want a minimum of at least 250-300 words, and an article much longer than 700 words may not get fully read.

So how do you decide what to write about?

Start with the topic of your web site. Let us imagine that it is a car web site. Let us even assume that it is a car repair information web site.

Now, make a list of 20 main topics that people might be interested in if they come to your website, for example:

Engine repairs, body repairs, alternator repairs, headlight repairs, etc.

Next, write a list of questions that people sometimes ask you about each of those topics, for example, under engine repairs these are some sample questions:

Does my car need a tune up?, How do I change my spark plugs?, How do I know the timing belt needs replacing?, etc.

Once you have written your list of 20 questions, write an answer to each of the questions you have brainstormed. Each of those answers will become an article and if you have come up with 20 topics and 20 questions each, you have 400 article titles handy.

How to Write the Body of Your Article

One of the ways that you can write your article is to first write down three ways (or more) or ideas that will help answer the question you are asking.

Write 2-3 sentences about each of these ways or ideas, so that you have a total of 6-9 sentences, just answering the question.

Next, write a summary of all of these ideas, using 2-3 sentences to do it.

Add to this summary 1-2 sentences that introduce your question and answer, for example, why is the answer to this question important? Tell why you are writing the article and indicate that you are going to answer the question with 3 main points.

Next, write another, different, but similar, summary and use it as your conclusion paragraph.

At the very end, give people a solid, compelling reason to click through to your squeeze page. I like to use a short, informative, free ebook just like this as a free giveaway, and I use language like this:

To download a free copy of my brand new ebook, How I Use Article Marketing to List Build, click here: (my link is here).

Or I might use language like this: To claim a free copy, To read more information, etc.

The bottom line is I am giving people solid reason to go to my squeeze page, not just a lame to get more info. I am also not a fan of bragging about myself and all my achievements they dont care, the only thing they care about is if I can help them get ahead online (in my case; your niche obviously might have a different need).

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 500 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.


0 Responses to “Making Money with Your Blog!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bum-marketing-squidooxjynmdx
  • From
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3